Print this page!

Wednesday, January 4, 2023

A NEW YEAR


We made it!  2022 is over, and it's 2023, phew!  New Year's Eve was quiet, Vinnie, me, and Sadie with lots of good food, and a toast at midnight.

Not without drama, I had to call a plumber to replace a bleeder valve on one of the upstairs radiators.  He was efficient and fast.  Can't ask for more.

This was my table for New Year's Eve:


Below is my post-holiday table.  I kept the black velveteen tablecloth, used my Pfaltzgraff Chateau dinnerware, and accented the table with wood items: Olivewood cutting board and bowl, walnut salt and pepper, and a myrtle wood salad set that was my mother's. I believe the salad utensils are olive wood.




COMING UP!  A blast from the past:  My Mikasa Currents will be paired with some interesting additions.  Here's the storyboard.



No comments:

Post a Comment