Print this page!

Saturday, October 17, 2020

Roosters and Bees! Oh my...

Roosters and bees found their way into this fall's tablescape.  The pasta/soup bowls are Le Rooster, Susan Winget, and the rooster figurine was given to my Mom by my brother when we were kids. I never imagined it would end up on my dining room table.   I wanted a pair, so I found an exact match on eBay.  

Other tableware includes:
Green olive tree relief under-plates by Varages (France) 
Wallace Nepoleonic Bee two-tone flatware
Green Portafina breadplate
White leaf butter pats (unknown)
Green goblets:  Libby's Garden Vine
Goldenrod honeycomb and bee tea pot
          and desert plates:  Boston International
Orange square salad/desert plates:  Casa Fina
Hyacinth placemats: Pier 1
Nepoleonic table runner: Home Goods 

The centerpiece is a collection of silk and faux stems I've collected over the years, rearranged in a porcelain white gourd pitcher.  I made the napkin rings last year. They are simple fall floral picks from Michael's twisted together and wrapped with brown satin ribbon.  

And if you look real close, you'll see my hand painted coasters under each goblet.

The pasta/soup bowls are versatile.  Sunday's dinner first dish was stuffed artichoke, and the bowl was perfect! (Last photo)

The Palette






Hand Made Napkin Rings


See the Coaster under the Goblet?



Pasta?  No, it's a stuffed artichoke.  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment