Print this page!

Friday, July 30, 2021

HALLOWEEN IN JULY

🎃I know, it's summertime, beach time, garden time..way too early for Halloween-time. NOT!

When I saw a vignette on Pinterest which featured a creepy witch hand, it inspired me to do some prep work for this year's Halloween haunted dining room.  I searched high and low for this hand but didn't want to overpay for it.  Finally, I found it for a decent price on Amazon.   It was perfect, a white, very pale hand (ghostly) with long black fingernails.   This is what arrived:


I was disappointed that the color of the product didn't look like the picture in the listing, but I got to work and painted it.  A simple remedy.   Here's my finished hand in a vignette I created with a (new) black lace tablecloth, a pumpkin that has held on since last Halloween, a few books, some beads, pewter candlesticks, and white candles that I painted black.  Spooky, huh?



I have a cat skeleton, but I needed a human skull.  Found a cool one, again, on Amazon:

Every year I purchase a couple items for Halloween.  2021: Creepy Hand, Human Skull, and black lace tablecloth...boom!






No comments:

Post a Comment