Print this page!

Monday, May 9, 2022

MOTHER'S DAY

Feeling blessed because I have such a beautiful daughter.  She makes me feel so special on Mother's Day.    I also had a wonderful mother who now celebrates with the angels. The dining room decor and table setting are my "lite" version of Chinoiserie.   My choice was to stay home for dinner and cook. 

The menu:
Prosecco Aperol cocktail
Baratta & pickled beets on arugula and red chickory with walnuts, lemon dressing, & a drizzle of honey
Ribeye steak, grilled with mushrooms and onions
Twice stuffed potatoes
Fresh corn on the cob
Fresh sauteed spinach with shallots and bacon
Fresch strawberries on pound cake with whipped cream.
Coffee/Tea

Full disclosure:  We were too full for dessert...we'll have it tomorrow.











No comments:

Post a Comment